There are a number of options available for secondary glazing including:
- Fixed/Insert Panels – The discreet, face mounted panel is fixed in place over the existing internal window frame.
- Lift Outs – These panels lft out allowing access for cleaning and maintenance and are an ideal option where hinged opening is not an option.
- Shaped: Made from templates to fit arched, gothic, portholes etc.
- Vertical Sliding – These panels slide up and down just like a traditional sash window. They can also have a tilt option for ease of cleaning and maintenance.
- Hinged – These panels open inwardly allowing full access to the primary window. Ideal for use with French or Patio doors.
- Horizontal Sliding – These are the most popular and versatile type of secondary glazing as they can be easily combined with other units.
Our branches can advise on the best choice of secondary glazing that is right for your property and budget so please do get in touch if you have any questions.
Incarnation Window Systems
Secondary internal windows which offer subtle style with dramatic difference.
Incarnation Secondary Glazing is tailored to suit the needs of each installation and are a versatile alternative to modern double glazing. Suitable for use in almost any building type from residential, Heritage or public buildings they are one of the most discreet ways to cut your energy bills while retaining the charm of your property.
Incarnation Secondary Glazing is not a replacement window which means it is not necessarily subject to UK Building Regulations as it comes with safety glass as standard. However professional advice should be sought in its relationship to the primary window.
All the products are tested for energy and acoustic performance. The Frame and panel sections are guaranteed for ten years and moving hardware covered for two years.
The full brochure of all secondary glazing for home, conservation, commercial tailored to enhance your existing windows is available HERE
Granada Secondary Glazing
Granada Secondary Glazing COPY 2Secondary Glazing for quiet, warmth and style.
The products available from Granada Secondary Glazing support the sympathetic treatment of most window styles and come in two ranges:
Traditional – Specifically designed with a discreet aluminium profile the traditional range is a popular choice for homeowners allowing easy access to the primary glazing for ease of cleaning and maintenance.
Heritage – Offering a slightly thicker, heavy duty profile these secondary glazing options are ideal for large scale commercial installations although they can still be use in smaller applications.
All the Granada products carry a five year warranty on frames and glazing with a two year warranty on moving parts.
To view the Granada Secondary Glazing brochure please click HERE
7-10 Bittern Units, Bittern Road, Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter, EX2 7LW
Units 1-3, 306 Broomhill Road, Brislington, Bristol, BS4 5RG
3 Beechwood Way, Langage, Plymouth, PL7 5HH