Specialists in all types of sealed glazed units for uPVC, Timber and Aluminium framed Windows, Doors and Conservatories
Double glazed units are made from two pieces of top quality glass, cut to the required size and sealed around an internal frame called the spacer bar.
We know that your windows come in all shapes and sizes, that’s why our glass does too. With a choice of innovative glass types from standard float to solar control, thermal and acoustic units we are always on hand to help you decide on the best option for your property and budget. Care is always taken to match the original glass when replacing any existing units that may appear foggy, misted, blown or broken.
Our complete service offering includes:
- Advice and assistance from our knowledgeable team over the phone or a site visit to your premises if required
- Help with how to measure the height, width and depth of your units correctly
- Help you make an informed choice for either air or gas filled units
- How to identify your current glass type
- Removal and disposal of the old units (this may incur a service charge)
- Installation of new glazing panels
- Supply only on all our products is also an option
All our branches are approved Planitherm Network Members.
Replacement Double Glazed Units
Often the frames the surround your glass are still serviceable but the glass unit itself may have clouded or misted over time. An affordable solution to this may be a replacement glass unit.
By replacing faulty units and repairing locks and hinges your home can be kept secure and weather proof.
● Energy Efficiency ● Enhanced Security ● Noise Reduction ● Furniture Fade Protection ● Reduce Overheating
We can advise, supply and install the latest in glass innovation options:
Basic Double Glazed Unit (DGU)
Traditional and Contemporary Decorative Glass
Heritage Double Glazed Units
Slimline sealed units that provide a sympathetic upgrade/solution for some traditional single glazing in listed and conservation area properties. These units are designed to fit traditional timber frame windows.
For more information on our Westcountry Heritage units range please click HERE
Window and Door Repairs
Supply and installation of replacement glass, hinges, handles and locks to keep your windows and doors in tip top condition.
Bespoke, discreer, slimline and secure glazing designed for all building types including: listed, conservation area and heritage properties.
We offer a wide range of solutions produced especially for Secondary Glazing.
● Effective Sound Insulation ● Significantly Reduced Heat Loss ● Retain the Property Character ● Full Installation Service ● Various Style Options
There is even an effective, affordable easy fix DIY option
You can find out more about our Secondary Glazing solutions HERE
Cat and Dog Flaps In Glass Units
We supply and fit Cat and Dog flaps into double glazed units in doors and windows and single glazed doors and windows.
Dog and Cat Flaps can be fitted to the following:
- Glass Doors
- Double/Single Glazed Units
- Sliding Patio Doors
- French Doors
- Double Glazing
- Single Glazing
- Single, Flat Panel uPVC Doors
More information and Q & A’s for all your Pet Door requirements can be found HERE
Decorative Glass Units
Bespoke commissions for styles ranging from traditional to contemporary. Each design produced or repaired can, if required, be fitted into a double glazed unit giving you desired aesthetics within a secured unit.
We pride ourselves on the work that we undertake, be it a simple repair or a complex and intricate leaded light.
More information on Stained Glass and Colour Film designs can be found HERE
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any question about our double glazed units. All our branch details are listed below.