Specialists in all types of sealed glazed units for uPVC, Timber and Aluminium framed Windows, Doors and Conservatories
Double glazed units are made from two pieces of top quality glass, cut to the required size and sealed around an internal frame called the spacer bar.
We know that your windows come in all shapes and sizes, that’s why our glass does too. With a choice of innovative glass types from standard float to solar control, thermal and acoustic units we are always on hand to help you decide on the best option for your property and budget. Care is always taken to match the original glass when replacing any existing units that may appear foggy, misted, blown or broken.
Our complete service offering includes:
- Advice and assistance from our knowledgeable team over the phone or a site visit to your premises if required
- Help with how to measure the height, width and depth of your units correctly
- Help you make an informed choice for either air or gas filled units
- How to identify your current glass type
- Removal and disposal of the old units (this may incur a service charge)
- Installation of new glazing panels
- Supply only on all our products is also an option
All our branches are approved Planitherm Network Members.
We are a FENSA registered company. You can find your nearest window installer HERE.