Cornwall Glass & Glazing Ltd which has been established for 45 years and has built a great reputation, both throughout the Southwest and in the local area. Previously Winning Company of the Year at the G21 Glass & Glazing Awards.
- Exeter (Sowton Industerial Estate)
- Permanent, full time Glass Cutter/Processer
- 43.5 hours per week
- Monday-Friday 7.45-17.15
- Saturdays on a rota basis (1 in 4, 8.30-12.30)
The ideal candidate should be:
- Familiar with working within a production environment,
- Previous glass experience desired but not essential.
- Open minded, with a fresh approach to learning new skills.
Working as part of an experienced team, the role will involve:
- Accurate Measurement and scoring of glass
- Machine Operated and Manual Glass Cutting
- Machine Operated and Manual Glass Processing
- Please note this job will involve heavy lifting
- Full Time Position
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
- Generous Company Pension
- Private Health Care
- Generous Annual Leave allowance
Our company aim is that the composition of our workforce reflects and promote a diverse mix of colleagues that represent the diversity of our local community and all colleagues and employment applicants will be offered equal opportunities to achieve their full potential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Exeter: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Glass Handling: 2 years (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person