Cornwall Architectural Glass in-house laminating provides laminated glass with structural benefits, which can accommodate any aesthetic requirements. We offer a variety of interlayers, allowing you the freedom to create bespoke designs for yourself or clients.
We utilise various interlayers including fabrics, metals, marble, coloured interlayers and acoustic layers for noise reduction.
There are a number of glass interlayer solutions, each with unique benefits:
This process provides a range of colours, creating a clear optically consistent glass interlayer.
Our reliable partners, including Vanceva, provide you with the best colour options
SentryGlas® ionoplast interlayers – This process gives you:
- Lighter and safer laminated glass
- Delivers new levels of glass performance and structural integrity
- Up to 5 times stronger and 100 times stiffer than standard PVB laminating
- Delivers far greater protection from extreme weather, impacts and even blasts
- Uses of SentryGlas® include floors, glass stairs, balustrades and glass canopies.
- EVA interlayer – This process provides you with:
- Flawless, distortion-free lamination
- Ensures first-rate visual quality
- EVA layer covers all imperfections and evens out glass surface
- Impeccable, crystal clear finish
Eva layer provides flawless, distortion-free lamination while ensuring first-rate visual quality. During the application process, Evalayer covers all imperfections and evens out the surface of the glass for an impeccable, crystal clear result.
We can also supply glass interlayers of:
- Fabrics such as products for Creation Baumann
- Metallic mesh
- Digitally printed or lithographic images
- Acoustic interlayers for noise reduction
Use our specialist lamination service to create your bespoke interior. Something completely different if you or your client are looking for something unusual to create a statement or a particular effect. As well as our UK leading toughened lamination products (the biggest available in the UK) we also provide a very special service, unique interlayers.
Within our climate controlled interlayer room, we can laminate glass with a variety of interlayers to suit your requirements. Interlayers can be cloth, metals, coloured laminate or whole variety of different materials. Applications are endless, privacy, dining areas, restaurant areas, screens, office partitions and residential the only limit is your imagination.
Examples of specialist interlayers we can supply are:
PVB or Polyvinyl Butyral resin:
PVB is a plastic resin that clarifies when heated. It can be supplied in a range of colours creating a clear, optically consistent glass interlayer. We use a range of different partners including Vanceva for colouring options.
SentryGlas® for superior strength:
SentryGlas® ionoplast interlayers help create lighter, safer laminated glass; delivering new levels of glass performance and structural integrity. This process is up to five times stronger and 100 times stiffer than standard PVB laminating, delivering greater protection from adverse weather and windstorms, impacts and even blasts. Uses include, floors, glass stairs balustrades and glass canopies.
Operating one of the largest resin laminating tables in Europe, Cornwall Architectural Glass are able to produce the UK’s largest range of laminated glass panel sizes, of up to 6m x 3m.
Our in-house resin lamination process provides a glass panel that is considered a ‘safety glass’.
To achieve this, two glass elements are mechanically fixed together before a layer of specialised liquid resin is poured between the sheets and cured on a UV table.
Resin lamination can be applied to a number of treated glass panels including heat soaked strengthened glass and toughened glass panels.
The benefits of LW Architectural Glass resin lamination include:
- Lamination of glass with an uneven surface
- Protection against UV light
- Minimal sound transmission
- Ideal for your building installations which require a glass exterior